Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Monday, September 10, 2012

Pumpkin Spice

Hey everyone,
Hope you guys had a fantastic weekend.
I have a new cutie to cheer up any back to work blues.

My family has been calling this my pumpkin girl for the last couple of days and it kinda stuck, so...
This is Pumpkin Spice. 

I was at the store browsing through Halloween costumes when I found the most adorable children's pumpkin suit. It was an entire body suit but I kept going back to it and thinking that it would make a really fun skirt. Perfect for those days that your feeling festive.

Pumpkin Spice Cuddlebug Cuties


Pumpkin Spice Cuddlebug Cuties

Pumpkin Spice will be free through Sept 14, 2012.
Enjoy coloring and crafting with her but please give me, Anna Stillwell at Cuddlebug Cuties, credit for drawing her.

 Hugs,
Anna

12 comments:

  1. thanks, I think she is lovely! and I just love hearing where you get your inspiration from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a fabulous spice girl! :) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she is too cute! Thank you for sharing her! I love how you colored her also; such warm autumn colors, and her skirt shape even reminds me of a pumpkin. Love it! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Anna. Her hair looks just like my daughter's hair - same colour and style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your name for her is perfect! And she is lovely. Thank you for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's just adorable, thanks for all your cuties...

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great Fall image... thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is just so cute...thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete